Which carton sealing tape is right for you?
Acrylic Tape vs. Hot Melt Tape
Both types of tape are general purpose tapes that can be used in everyday carton sealing applications in room temperature environments. The biggest difference comes when there are extreme temperature ranges.
Benefits of Water Based Acrylic Carton Sealing Tape
- Wider temperature range — from -10 to 200 degrees
- Does not turn yellow when exposed to sunlight or UV light
- Long shelf life
- Adhesive strength that increases over time
- Affordable pricing
Benefits of Hot Melt Carton Sealing Tape
- Adheres to most any surface — dusty, soiled or plastic
- High sheer that is ideal for use on overstuffed or under filled boxes
- Dispenses with a consistent release
Packaging Incorporated offers brands such as Cynch and Intertape for a variety of applications. In addition to selling the tape, we also sell the dispensers and/or machines for the tape. Check out our online store for more details: http://www.packinc.net/categories/tape/carton-sealing