What’s the best solution for cutting rigid foam? Bullet Tools Centerfire!
Foam insulation and ICFs are normally cut with standard circular blades, sending massive amounts of static-clingy “foam dust” all over the place. The Bullet Tools Centerfire blade has a double-beveled edge that slices through foam like a knife, leaving factory clean edges while producing almost no dust. It makes for easier reworking of pieces and far less cleanup.
Bullet Tools Centerfire blades (shop now) were demonstrated at the most recent STAFDA convention, and they worked as advertised, producing clean-cut edges and almost no dust at all. They are made in the USA and are available for 10-inch table saws and 7 1/4-inch inline saws.
Check out this innovative tool in action below, then scroll down to check out its features.
- Razor sharp edge that slices through foam without producing dust
- Carbon steel body with nonstick coating
- Thermal break design concentrates hear on the cutting edge for a factory quality cut
- EPS (Expanded Polystyrene/White/Bead Board) foam
- XPS (Extruded Polystyrene/Blue/Pink) foam
- Poly-Iso (Polyisocyanurate) foam
- Foil or felt faced foam