Packaging Incorporated for the Commercial Construction Industry
Contractors who work in commercial construction have a very unique set of needs in terms of equipment. Even if your team is efficient, there’s not much they can do when tools break down, equipment fails or fasteners don’t work as intended. That’s why it’s so important to work with a distributor that has the capabilities to help with most of those types of situations!
For the commercial construction industry, not only can we quickly repair and/or replace any defective or broken tools, but we can also suggest the right fasteners for the job or even create one custom for your application.
Below is a list of the tools and equipment we commonly provide for the commercial construction industry. We have experts on our team for every product, so feel free to ask questions! Want a demo of a tool you’re not sure about? We’ll do that, too.
- Fuel Cells
- Screwdrivers – corded & cordless
- Staple guns, staplers, cap staplers
- Pamtite Adhesives
- Titebond Adhesives, Caulks & Sealants
- Caulk Guns – manual & automatic
- Miter, Circular and Reciprocating saws
- Orbital Sanders
- Steel and Plastics Strapping
- Steel and Plastic Strapping Tools – tensioners, sealers, cutters & dispensers
- Woven Cord Strapping
- Woven Cord Strapping – buckles, dispenser & tensioner
- Bundling Film
- Tape & Tape Dispensers
- Air Fittings – nipples & couplers
- Air hoses